Learn to be Heard: The Secret to Powerful & Effective Communication
What's the one thing you do all day, every day, that has the power to make or break any relationship you have? And what's the one skill we are rarely ever taught? How to communicate!
When it comes to great communication, there are three main considerations:
1. What we want to say
2. What we actually say
3. What the other person hears
Often we have gaps in this process that can lead to misunderstanding and leave us feeling seriously unheard. In this 2.5 day course we will fill in those gaps and will give you the tools you need to create deep, meaningful and, dare I say, magical connections with anyone you meet.
Get the skills you need to be able to talk to anyone, anywhere with confidence and ease
This weekend will change your life (seriously!) and is a MUST for parents, teachers, spouses, leaders or anyone else who wants to learn new and better ways to be heard and understood by the people who matter in your life. It is about discovering your own unique communication style and learning new ways to adapt it regardless of where you are or who you are speaking to.
Great for anyone looking to learn new ways to build relationships!
Why you should come to this class:
- You are tired of feeling like you're talking to a wall and not getting any where
- You are sick being unheard or misunderstood by the people who are important to you
- You are looking to create better relationships with your partner, children, boss or friends
If so, join us!
This training is ideal for anyone looking to connect more deeply and authentically:
- Couples or those seeking better relationships
- Teachers and Educators
- Sales & Business professionals
- Parents and Community Leaders
What you'll learn:
- Discover Key Linguistic Patterns for Success
- Learn How to Use Eye Pattern Recognition for Communication
- The Secret to Creating Instant Rapport
- Building Your Sensory Acuity
- Playing With the Specificity of Language
- The Meta Model of Communication
Typical treatment of phobic reactions involves exposure therapy where you are slowly exposed to the object or situation that causes you fear. This therapy, though generally successful, can cause high levels of anxiety in and of itself.
The Fast Phobia technique is unique and can successfully eliminate most phobias in a single session!